09 June, 2009

XVI Bienal de Arte Fotográfica Brasileira em Cores

The XVI Bienal de Arte Fotográfica Brasileira em Cores is hosted by the Confederação Brasileira de Fotografia and the foto-club Grupo Amigos da Fotografia de Ribeirão Preto.

This Biennale is only for members of brazilian foto-clubs. Yes this isn't a joke, I'm a member of a foto-club*smile* For me it's a great fun, because the people of my foto-club are marvelous! I'm in the Fotoclube de Santa Catarina.

I've participated with four pictures. No, unfortunately I havn't won, but two of my pictures are accepted ("Aceitações"). That means that they're well aimed, but "not good enough" for winning. No, I'm not sad. For me it's a honor, that my pictures are placed.


The winner-pictures (the best 3 and the "Menções Honrosas") and the accepted pictures are exposed in Ribeirão Preto - SP (Opening days: 06.06. - 30.06.2009 - Location:
MIS - Museu da Imagem e do Som - Casa da Cultura de Ribeirão Preto ) and will be published in the catalogue of this Biennale.
Here are my pictures on the page from the Confederação Brasileira de Fotografia.
Yes the quality of my pictures on their page is very bad, this is very sad for me, because the originals are much better:

"the dynamic of inactivity" - "A DINÂMICA PASSIVA"
"study II" - "ESTUDO II"

MIND JACKER - THE OTHER POHOTOGRAPHY IS CHANGING THE FOTO-CLUB-WORLD!

2 comments:

Beli said...

Very nice that!
;)

fabricio said...

obrigado;]