23 September, 2010

DO IT YOURSELF: A TABLE TOP BACKGROUND

Sometimes you need a good and neutral background for table top pictures, for example for a shot of your camera or other things.
This background is very easy to make.

What you need:

tools:
_ scissors

materials:
_ a white cardboard(I used the size 50x66cm)
_ a chipboard (I used the board of an old picture frame in the size 40x50cm)
_ carton
_ double-sided tape
_ toothpicks
_ optional: a rack, table, chair,... (I used my old rack of my keyboard)

In under 5minutes you have your table top background.
Logical that you need the right light, but this is an other topic:)






Here some shots with my Canon EOS Rebel XSi and the built-in flash, the model is my Porst Compact Reflex S with one of the pinhole-lenses:



With the right light the background is white and not gray.

Here a wonderful site with DIY Projects

No comments: