23 March, 2012

controle de sistema - triptych

"Controle de sistema", in english "system control", is my art work for the Arte Cidade group exhibition, which will start next week at the SESC in Blumenau.

My first idea for this exhibition was the "system control" concept, which is the prototype of the triptych, which I will expose.
After the "system control" concept I had the idea with ThE mOnStEr PaLiMpSeSt, but it didn't work.
Because of this I wanted to refine the "system control" concept.

The triptych consists of three palimpsests in the size 40x50cm. The photos are flower pictures, which I made with my DIY-macro-lenses. Each picture is printed on four papers, which I merged together.
The entire triptych has got the size of approx. 40x190cm.

Here is the first version:


But I had some problems with the left picture. The print was a little bit nasty. Therefore I changed this picture and here is the second version:


Of course, the picture in the middle got a frame, too:


Here the work at the exhibition.

No comments: