18 October, 2014

My camerabag @ Japan Camera Hunter

YEAH, Japan Camera Hunter shows my camerabag!!! It's the bag 1023 and you can see it here!!!

A lovely bright colorful bag today. Check it out.
In your bag 1023, Fabio Schmidt
From a totally black and white bag, to a very colourful bag. Fabio shares with us this lovely bright bag from Brazil. Check it out.

Hello Japan Camera Hunter!!!

Here is my bag:
My bag and the content are very simple, low cost and old school. It’s not the hipster stuff, but worked really good. I love to shoot film, especially with my favorite camera the Praktica LTL3, which is really my workhorse and survived longer than my Leica R4. I tried a lot of lenses, but I prefer the Helios 44M-4 and the Revuenon Special 2.8/135mm lenses, because of their simplicity and performance. I use this set up to shoot persons in urban locations and in the landscape. It’s very light and therefore I’m very agile at photographing.

The stuff:
_ Lali Camera Bag by FABRIC.X
_ Praktica LTL3 in the “Sun Fire Style” by FABRIC.X
_ Helios 44M-4 2/58mm
_ Revuenon Special 2.8/135mm
_ three expired Kodak Ultramax 400 films
_ a little “camera” bag by Com Lola (with paper and business cards inside)
_ Rotring Visupoint F pen

Thanks for sharing your bag with us Fabio. Not often we see a Praktica on here.
I like the comments:
    alexr October 18, 2014 at 10:40 pm 
    "So cool and simple. Really appreciate being true to photography. I also used a praktika. Great german stuff. Also I have some friends in brazil. Cheers compadre!"
    Uwe Peche October 18, 2014 at 10:54 pm 
    "Nice with this special Grip. He made a working Horse out of the LTL3, matching to his Images. Very cool."

    THANKS A LOT!!! 

No comments: